Much of the personal information we collect is provided by users themselves when they register to use our Service, and is collected and retained by us as follows:
Account Information - When users create an account to use our Service, we ask for information such as your name, organization name, mobile phone number, email address, billing address, and credit card information.
User Volunteered Information - When users volunteer information through submission to us of comments, questions or suggestions, such submissions may contain information that identifies a user personally.
The non-personal information we collect is set forth in the section below captioned “cookies”.
We collect information from you when you visit or register on our website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site or when you use our Previewer applications.
We may use the personal and non-personal information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features or apps for any purposes related to our business and our Service including in the following ways:
1. To personalize user's experience.
2. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
3. To quickly process your transactions.
4. To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
5. For service improvement or service-related announcements.
6. For general research, analytics or statistical purposes.
Financial Information - As noted above, to register with us or purchase our Service, your full name, email address, and billing information including mailing address will be required at the time of purchase. That information may be stored by us, and, may also be collected and stored by our payments processing vendor(s) for the purpose of processing payments made to us. We (and our vendors) will not use that information for any other purposes.
1. Illegal Activities, Security, Safety and Legal Matters - We may disclose information if required to do so by law such as in response to a subpoena or court order or as otherwise allows by applicable law, including making disclosures that are in our good faith judgment necessary or advisable (i) to protect the rights, safety or property of us or other third parties, (b) to conform to legal or regulatory requirements, and/or (c) to protect the security or integrity of our Service, website and business. In some cases, disclosure may be required by law to be without notice to you. This disclosure of information may be used to trace and identify you.
3. Statistical Purposes - We may also use and share information we collect for general research, analytics or statistical purposes on a de-identified basis.
4. Third Party Providers - We disclose personal information to our third party vendors, suppliers and affiliates who process personal information on our behalf so that we can provide and operate the Service and our business, such as hosting and payment processing providers. These service providers are only given the information needed to perform their specialized Service and not to use or disclose the information for any other purpose.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website or inside our Previewer mobile apps.
Our previewer applications need specific permissions as follows: Full Internet access (android.permission.INTERNET), Approximate (network-based) location (android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION), Precise (GPS) location (android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION), Modify or delete the contents of USB storage (android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE), View network connections (android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE), Read phone status and identity (android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE), Record audio (android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO), Take pictures and videos (android.permission.CAMERA).
These permissions are requested so you can freely test your mobile applications that you build using our services and website. Specific features that you might include in your own app built using the appsner platform need special permissions in order to function properly. For example the Camera permission is needed if you developed an app that takes a picture then adds special effects like borders or other graphic designs on top of it.
We include all the possible permissions that might be needed for various type of features our platform can offer when building your own app.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2013 - 2017 appsner.com All rights reserved.